How to Install
- Unscrew the screw nut 1, place it onto the ball head.
- Insert the ball head into the socket of clamp head until you hear a "click".
- Tighten the screw nut 1.The tighter the nut, the harder it is to rotate the clamp head.
- Loosen the screw nut 2 until it attaches to the screw nut 1.
- Make the clip hook downward and pull open the clip plate,push the hook into the air vent grille to catch a blade,then release the spring clip plate to make it fix to the air vent.
- Make sure the product is already installed stably,then tighten the screw nut 2.Installation complete!!
- Don't install the product on the blade at the top or bottom.
- Remember to never text while driving.